best ever chocolate chunk brownies
Pure. Chocolate. Heaven. A chocolatey, chunky brownie to treat yourself with some decadent flavors!
Makes : 8 large or 12 small
Calories : 193 per serving (small size)
carbs : 11g fats : 15g protein : 4g
1⁄2 cup ghee
1⁄2 cup cacao powder
1⁄2 cup coconut sugar or erythritol
1⁄4 cup almond flour
2 large eggs
Pinch of sea salt
1 Love Good Fats Rich Chocolatey Almond Bar, chopped
1. Preheat the oven to 350 F and grease a small loaf pan with coconut oil
2. Add the ghee, cacao powder and coconut sugar to a small bowl and heat in the microwave for 60 seconds. Whisk the mixture together until smooth and set
3. In a separate bowl, add cooled chocolate and ghee mixture, almond flour, eggs and sea salt together. Stir until evenly combined.
4. Fold in the chopped Love Good Fats Rich Chocolatey Almond Bar.
5. Pour the batter into the loaf pan and bake for 10-12 minutes, or until a toothpick is inserted and comes out clean.