* Add the coconut milk, xylitol, and vanilla to a small saucepan and bring to a low boil. Whisk until evenly combined. Add the xanthan gum and salt and whisk again.
* Transfer the mixture to a small bowl and place in the fridge to cool for 1 hour.
* In a large bowl, add the heavy whipping cream and vanilla bean and beat using a handheld mixer until a whipped cream-like consistency form. Be sure not to overbeat the cream.
* Add the coconut milk mixture and beat again until the ice cream is thick and peaks begin to form. Fold in the ground coffee and cookie dough bars.
* Place a freezer bag in a large loaf pan, pour the ice cream mixture into the bag, press the air out, and seal the bag. Freeze for 3-4 hours.
* Before serving the ice cream, remove from the freezer 30 minutes before and set on the counter. Run the serving spoon under hot water to help scoop the mixture!