Money Back Guarantee offer is limited to Canadian residents only, 18 years of age or older.
The following terms and conditions apply to any refund claims:
* Proof of purchase is required to claim any refunds.
* A limit of 2 refunds can be filed per address in a calendar year.
* The maximum refund amount per request is $40.00 dollars.
* The request for refund should be received within 30 days from the date of purchase.
* Where the refund claim is for more than a single bar or shake pouch, we may require the product be returned to us at the consumer's expense, with less than 40% of the contents having been consumed. Any unconsumed products and used wrappers should be returned for quality assurance purposes.
* A picture of the destroyed UPC code on all packaging will be required before a refund will be granted.
* Refunds will be made via bank transfers only, at the company’s absolute discretion.
* All refunds are limited to the purchase price and excludes taxes and any incidental or consequential damages, negligence, strict liability or any other legal theory.
We are not responsible for any lost, late, or undelivered submissions and multiple submissions will not be acknowledged or returned. Please allow 21 business days for the refund.
The company reserves the right to take appropriate legal action in the event of any attempted fraud.
After you complete the online form, we will require you to include a photo of your receipt, details of which are included in the form confirmation email you will receive. Your submission will be considered incomplete if the receipt image is not sent. You will also be required to submit a picture of the destroyed UPC code on all packaging involved in the claim.
Money Back Guarantee Form