Low Sugar Salted Caramel Blondies
This recipe with Love Good Fats Chewy Nutty Salted Caramel bars includes saltiness, caramel taste and crunchiness that you will love. Plus it's low in fat and sugar, what's not to love?
2 cups cashews, whole
1 tsp baking powder
1 cup monk fruit sweetener or erythritol
2 large eggs
1/2 cup ghee or butter, softened
1 tsp vanilla extract
3 Love Good Fats Chewy Nutty Salted Caramel Bars, roughly chopped
Optional Toppings: whipped cream and sea salt
1. Preheat the oven to 350F and line an 8 x 8-inch pan with parchment paper and set it aside.
2. Add the cashews to a food processor and blend until flour-like consistency. Add baking powder and pulse again.
3. In a separate mixing bowl, whisk together monk fruit sweetener, eggs, softened ghee and vanilla extract, until combined.
4. Add the cashew mix to the mixing bowl and stir until well combined. Using a rubber spatula, fold in ¾ of the LGF Chewy Nutty Salted Caramel Bar pieces.
5. Transfer the blondie batter into the lined pan and top with the remaining LGF Chewy Nutty Salted Caramel Bar chunks. Bake the keto blondies for 20-25 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
6. Remove from the oven and let cool in the pan completely.
7. Cut into 12-16 squares and serve with whipped cream or vanilla ice cream!